- Aditus Putty is a safe and fully biocompatible material which is designed to act as an osteoconductive scaffold to support the ingrowths and fusion of adjacent viable bone when placed in an osseous environment.
- It is biocompatible, injectable osteoconductive support matrix which supports new bone formation in defect areas.
- Requires no mixing.
- Aditus Putty is delivered ready for use directly in the injector. It does not take time and can be applied easily.
- Injectable bone putty is a combination of Beta-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) and hydrogel.
- Product contains no tissue of human or animal origin therefore carries no risk of disease transmission.